PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$0.10 360man Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $0.10 360man Challenge

Hi guys!! I used to play a lot of $0.10 SNGs for fun and did ok at them (as you can see from the graph/file) so as a little challenge I decided to try them again about a week ago. I usually like to 20-table and put in a lot of volume to get the results in my favour. It would be awesome if anybody wanted to join me on this and posted your daily profits/losses, it would be a lot of fun and it wouldn't require a big bankroll. Also if anyone has any questions regarding these or any tips, feel free to ask! Thanks for reading guys, GL GL umbup:
    Attached Files

Better version of graph - sorry!!

I notice the original image was maybe too small so I reposted it here (0.10 - 360) and the statistics for this is shown right above it in figures. Again thx guys and hope to see you in my sessions!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
      I notice the original image was maybe too small so I reposted it here (0.10 - 360) and the statistics for this is shown right above it in figures. Again thx guys and hope to see you in my sessions!
      Good job 9wolves_2007

Comment

Originally posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
        Good job 9wolves_2007
        thanks buddy!! hey you should be the first player to take part in this challenge it will be awesome if we gather enough players. I'll be grinding again today from like 2pm-10pm (UK Time) (3pm-11pm Central Europe Time)

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.