PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st of 10 games of $8.00 180-Man SNG Challenge To Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st of 10 games of $8.00 180-Man SNG Challenge To Myself

1st game, 1st significant hand... Hand #11 Same Game, 2nd SIgnificant hand... Bust Out hand Hand #13 Sucks.

2nd of 10 Games $8.00 180-Man

2nd of 10... Busted out... Villain called 2 streets and hits the river flush draw. Turn gave him the flush draw.

It seems that PS is not giving me any breather... Still a bit cruel.

Comment

3rd of 10 games $8.00 180-Man SNG

Playing this one.

Comment

Wishing you the very best of luck with this challenge femson2000, Will follow your progress and may the felt be good to you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

i don't understand ur line in the first hand u posted. u have JJ and the flop comes with two overcards. ur opponent raised preflop, then value bet the flop and turn, only to ship it on the river, yet u fold when a 3 shows up. if u were good the previous streets, u should still be good on the river. thus u lost 1/3rd of ur stack with just one pair at 15/30 without even getting to the showdown...that's not gonna get it done

Comment

Good luck umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
              i don't understand ur line in the first hand u posted. u have JJ and the flop comes with two overcards. ur opponent raised preflop, then value bet the flop and turn, only to ship it on the river, yet u fold when a 3 shows up. if u were good the previous streets, u should still be good on the river. thus u lost 1/3rd of ur stack with just one pair at 15/30 without even getting to the showdown...that's not gonna get it done
              i think she's trying to chase her straight

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.