PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Djmahony123's Cowboy Challenge Thread :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djmahony123's Cowboy Challenge Thread :D

Going to give this my best shot Will update after every game.

$0.25c - 45 Man
    Starting Balance - $6.25
    Target - $12.50

Game 1: Tournament ID: 504687473 : Finished 14th place: Bankroll: $6.00

Comment

Game 2: Tournament ID: 504723311 : Finished 43rd Place: Bankroll: $5.75

Made a silly call with A-K.

Comment

Wishing you a very good run DJ, Go crush it! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Running horrible tonight. Gonna sleep and start fresh tomorrow.

Game 3: Tournament ID: 504750441 : Finish Place: 33rd : Bankroll: $5.50

Comment

Game 4: Tournament ID: 504758373: Finish Place: 13th: Bankroll $5:25

Comment

Game 5: Tournament ID: 505624262: Finish Place 30th: Bankroll $5

I need to try and find out how to beat these.. Card dead, finally get 8-8s with 12 big blinds.. I shove and called by A-7? And Ace on the flop? FFS.

Comment

Game 6: Tournament ID: 505643878: Finish Place: 28th Bankroll: $4.75

KQ no good against Q3...**** sake.

Comment

I play the game near to perfect and been the bubble boy last two games.

Im running so so so bad.

Game 7 : Tournie ID: 505660569 Bankroll: 4.50: Finished 25th

Game 8: Tournie ID: 50567089 : Bankroll 4.25: Finished: 8th

Game 9: Tournie ID: 505742539: Bankroll 4:00: Finished 9th.

Comment

Hey DJ! I'm noticing a number of early exits in these. Try tightening up for the first 2-3 levels in them and then opeing up some. The earlier a player is in these, the more maniacs and calling stations that are out there that can luck into a hand to win. Hang in there. Variance runs will happen to all of us. Keep playing your game and grinding thru them.umbup: John (JWK24)
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                      Hey DJ! I'm noticing a number of early exits in these. Try tightening up for the first 2-3 levels in them and then opeing up some. The earlier a player is in these, the more maniacs and calling stations that are out there that can luck into a hand to win. Hang in there. Variance runs will happen to all of us. Keep playing your game and grinding thru them.umbup: John (JWK24)
                      Hey John, Cheers for the comment. The early exits have been coolers bar one. I called an all in with A-K suited when table lunatic shoved with Q-2..knew he was light. He hits a queen on the flop and 2 on turn. Iv gotten the hang of them, and have been on the final table of the last few. Their an easy game..the variance is just killing me.

Comment

Game 10:505814208 Bankroll 3.75: Finished 20th

Game 11:506158271 Bankroll 3.50 Finished 17th

Game 12:506158271: Bankroll: 3.60 Finished 7th

Comment

Hi DJ, You've reached the final table in 25% of the games you've played so far. umbup: As you say, once you get the hang of the format it gets a bit easier. It's going to be hard to get the hundo finished by the end of the month but I'm sure you'll be able to crush the February challenge if your doing one. Best of luck! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                            Hi DJ, You've reached the final table in 25% of the games you've played so far. umbup: As you say, once you get the hang of the format it gets a bit easier. It's going to be hard to get the hundo finished by the end of the month but I'm sure you'll be able to crush the February challenge if your doing one. Best of luck! Raiser umbup:
                            Cheers Raiser. Gonna be tight to get a few games in for the weekend as I have a weekend of intense filming for a new documentary. Will be trying my best.

Comment

Game 13: Need to get Id: Finished 16th: Bankroll: 3.35
                              Game 14: Need to get ID: Finished 10th: Bankroll 3.10

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.