PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy's Challenge January qualifiers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy's Challenge January qualifiers!

4 days in and we have our first qualifier in a1379. The thread were posted a little sloppy at first but after some direction and his fixing it up he has doubled 25 buy turning $25 into $72.35.

Congrats! are we running this again?

Great Job a1379! That will be some record to beat! Keep it going! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello Posse,

Well we are 8 days gone and we have our second qualifier. Please help me congratulate UMGUY a first timer to the challenge who played the $.25 level and crushed it for $17 profit and a chance at winning a STEP 1 ticket!

Great job UMGUY and continued success.

Giddy Up!

Comment

well done to both.

way to go

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrat's guys, those are some great results!

Comment

from $6.25 to $23.34 thats a record almost 4th * record hard to beatumbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats to our a1379 who qualified yet again for the STEP 1 ticket for January as he took $25 and turned it into $61.45 and is now on his third attempt!

Remember you can only win 1 ticket but can qualify often.

Comment

Okay sorry for the long time since updating but things ahve been somewhat crazy!

Congratulations go out to legion03 for crushing the $1 games by taking 100 of these and turning it into 50.04% roi and is now our 4th qualifier.

Comment

Congratulations to Royalraise 85 who played the $.25 level and is now qualified as he took $6.25 and turned it into $15.78 for 38.12% roi and is our 5th qualifier.

Comment

Okay Posse the month is coming to an end and there are some good numbers out there so please let me know if you have beat the challenge.

Okay now to serious matters! I have just done a poker pro labs study of all those that have posted for January and out of about 40 players there are only 12 that have a profit! What is going on? You have great live trainers on PSO and all those pro videos to watch for free! Am I being harsh? Damn straight! I know some of you are only playing for fun and not overly serious but the rest of you why are you not posting hands in the HA thread and geting help? Why are you not sending games to The Langolier for study and replay? If you are serious what are you doing to get better?

Come on folks we have a great site here and lets make it better by turning those games into profit.

Giddy Up!

Comment

I would like to congratulate ggervacio who crushed this challenge some time ago but I was dealing with some other issues and missed it. He took the $.10 games and crushed it for a $6.88 profit to qualify! WTG!

Last edited by 19honu62; Wed Feb 01, 2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to Chrisbooth83 who anhialated to $.25 games by turning $6.25 into $46.05 and has now qualified for a chance at a STEP 1 ticket.

Comment

Hey Boobylops please accept my late congratulations on qualifying for a STEP 1 ticket by playing the $.25 level and truning $6.25 into $15.26

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                            Congratulations to Chrisbooth83 who anhialated to $.25 games by turning $6.25 into $46.05 and has now qualified for a chance at a STEP 1 ticket.

You just set my feb challenge. I doubt ill do that well but ill have a good go at it. Well done sir

Comment

Thanks umbup: hoping to do better this month, it wont be easy

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.