PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

73 hands and I never seen a flop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73 hands and I never seen a flop

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 73 hands and saw flop:
    - 0 out of 8 times while in big blind (0%)
    - 0 out of 8 times while in small blind (0%)
    - 0 out of 57 times in other positions (0%)
    - a total of 0 out of 73 (0%)
    Pots won at showdown - 0 of 0 (0%)
    Pots won without showdown - 4

is this possible

I'm so card dead

believe me I want to play any suited connectors but the problem is there's is jst no spot for me to take

can't win this tournament, I'm playing so tight and if I get a card nobody wants to play with me of course common sense

$8.8R S36K GTD

tournament ongoing

after 79 hands I saw a flop

how?

from the BB for free

Comment

In a live tourney once (WSOP Circuit), I went almost 6 hrs seeing 3 flops during that time and two of those 3 were free from the BB. These types of runs will happen to you.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

same problem

ive had 3 days of it mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          In a live tourney once (WSOP Circuit), I went almost 6 hrs seeing 3 flops during that time and two of those 3 were free from the BB. These types of runs will happen to you.
          good to hear

I thought there's something wrong in my game here

whenever i got something like suited connectors or KJ KQ or even QJ there's always a raise before me

yes, i know I'm bored of just taking notes on my opp i really want to play but the problem if I play this type of hand in a raise situation wherein I'm the caller I might just put myself in big trouble.

good to know from our Teacher that this type of thing happens at least I'm know that it's good to play tight sometimes when you can't see a good spot for yourself to play mediocre hands

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.