PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For A Challenger To Battle Against

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Challenger To Battle Against

Hey guys I want to start a new challenge since I finished my other one so quickly after the two 5k tournaments a couple days ago. I know there is the 100 sng's of 300+20 challenge but I really need something more to keep it interesting. Would anybody here consider a friendly challenge against me in 10-30 tournaments to see who can profit the most? This means we would play the same tournaments. I would be willing to take on anybody who wants to battle for fun. Even a side bet if you would like

Hey that sounds like a great challenge undafeated1 lets do it! What would you like to play?

Comment

I forgot to mention this would be play money since I am a U.S. player. If you are still interested then I would need to know when you are available to play. I would prefer playing tournament at the same buy-in level to make it a fair challenge. Possibly just the 5,000 + 200 tournaments if your bankroll can support this. Please let me know what tournaments you can play and when. umbup:

Comment

If cowboy doesn't have enough play money chips, I'll gladly donate 50k to him to play in it.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I guess if no one is up to it I will start the 300+20 challenge until I see that someone replied to this thread.

Comment

when do you play? i don't mind a few tourneys but not really up for 100 of them or really any kind of schedule when i'm free i'll look you up if you just want a friendly last longer gameumbup: evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I can play anytime at the moment starting around noon. I only play tournaments though so its difficult to look me up and chat unless you reply to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by undafeated1 View Post
                I can play anytime at the moment starting around noon. I only play tournaments though so its difficult to look me up and chat unless you reply to this thread.

Are you playing now?
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Not at the moment but I can get in one if you want to play.

Comment

I'll play you. I play usually in the evenings EST.

Comment

I would like to play too. But not enough play money. Need to know how many tourneys exactly we must play.

Comment

I think 10 of the 5,000+ 200 tournaments would be a fair amount. That means you need 52,000 for the buy-ins. The goal would be to see who can profit the most.

Comment

Originally posted by pro100AAs View Post
                          I would like to play too. But not enough play money. Need to know how many tourneys exactly we must play.
                          Tell me how much play money you need via PM and I will transfer it to you. Pay it forward at work here, for some reason you strike me as a worthy competitor in this challenge.

PS. Welcome to the forum, someone will be along shortly to help you find all the good stuff!!
                          Last edited by joy7108; Sun Jan 01, 2012, 02:58 AM. Reason: Welcome
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the forum! That person will not be me.

Comment

Challenge

We can play this tournaments in HomeGames club. In order to interest more players to play this challenge I can fund $5 for the winner of this challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.