PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernova Pursuit 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernova Pursuit 2012

Hi PSO community, I am going to explore the outer reaches of the Poker Stars cosmos in 2012 and I'd like all of you to come along with me in my journey. I am going to push the limits of myself for mass volume play, longevity and endurance at the micro stakes Omaha Hi/Lo tables. My goals are: 1. Clear 3 Platinum Star 50,000 FPP $650 bonuses and move up to medium stakes 8 Game. 2. Attain VIP status in 2012. I will post interesting hand histories in this thread frequently "SUPERNOVA PURSUIT micro Omaha Hi/Lo" so that we can discuss what lines to take in certain scenarios to extract more value from our opponents and my thought process while playing those particular hands.umbup:
    Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Jan 05, 2012, 11:41 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Check out the new rules on VPP generation on PokerStars for 2012.

They are switching to a weighted distribution instead of an even split for all players dealt in.

That'll probably reduce the popularity of PLO8.

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ahar010 View Post
      Check out the new rules on VPP generation on PokerStars for 2012. They are switching to a weighted distribution instead of an even split for all players dealt in. That'll probably reduce the popularity of PLO8.
      The Omaha Hi/Lo player traffic hasn't been affected.umbup: The waiting list for most of the tables are a mile long though. As for the weighted distribution it hasn't affected me that much in terms of my daily VPP quota, just got to put in a little extra time.

Comment

8.5k VPP's per month? Piece of cake!!!

Hopefully I can follow you, if not this year, in 2013. Good luck Cannon!

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
          8.5k VPP's per month? Piece of cake!!! Hopefully I can follow you, if not this year, in 2013. Good luck Cannon!
          tytyumbup:

Comment

umbup:Good Luckumbup:

Comment

Long grind ahead. On pace so far.

Comment

Today is going to be a nice day! I gotta feeling!

Comment

For all of you Omaha Hi/Lo players out there check this thread out "SUPERNOVA PURSUIT micro Omaha Hi/Lo"

Let's talk about some Omaha Hi/Lo!

Comment

Hi Cannonlee, Good luck in your pursuit of supernova. How many hours a day do you think this will take playing how many tables? Why choose Omaha Hi/Lo over Omaha. Good Luck Chuckkkyumbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.