PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destroyed My U.S. Tournament Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyed My U.S. Tournament Challenge

Hey guys I started a challenge here a few days ago that was gonna be to play about 100 play money tournaments ranging from 109 to 5,200 and I was going to post my results. My goal was to get at least 200,000 profit at the end. I decided with only one reply on my thread that it really was not worth it to follow through but have continued to play.

I basically destroyed my goal in about 4 days based on the results today. I played two of the biggest payout tournaments which include the Stud H/L 5,200 and the No Limit Omaha H/L 5,200. I was able to play them both at the same time for most of the day and finish 1st and 3rd respectively for just under 1,000,000.

Stud H/L

No Limit Omaha H/L

Very nice!!!

Comment

WTG!! That's impressive, you crushed it in record time, congrats. umbup:umbup:umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Guys umbup:

Comment

nice results!

Comment

Great job umbup: That's not easy to do in a short period of time.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice job umbup:
              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

umbup:Good Jobumbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.