PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biger $2.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biger $2.20

So it's Sunday, and I'm deep in the Bigger 2.20 again. Not sure what it is about Sunday and this tourney, but I've done really well in it (although only on Sunday).

I'm 544 of 854 tight now, 6925 starters. It just seems like I get the hand I need to cash, that elusive double up hand that hits everyone at some point in every tourney.

This was supposed to be a no poker day for me, but everyone left early, so I decided to try a couple of fav tourneys. Glad I did!!

Bracelet Winner

Not looking like a major cash, but guaranteed 3.47 for my original 2.20. At least I covered my entry.

All the big cash is at the top, I need at least 3 double-ups to have a chance. All in with AcKh, hope it holds up. Nope, lost to pocket tens, 322 of 6925, $8.31 for my $2.20 entry, still not bad. One of these days I'm gonna have a really good run in this tourney, then I'll make some real money.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Last edited by joy7108; Mon Dec 26, 2011, 08:19 AM. Reason: add results
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry I missed it. You did break the top 5%, though. Definitely a good accomplishment in that. Good game.

Comment

Originally posted by joy7108 View Post
        Not looking like a major cash, but guaranteed 3.47 for my original 2.20. At least I covered my entry. All the big cash is at the top, I need at least 3 double-ups to have a chance. All in with AcKh, hope it holds up. Nope, lost to pocket tens, 322 of 6925, $8.31 for my $2.20 entry, still not bad. One of these days I'm gonna have a really good run in this tourney, then I'll make some real money. Merry Christmas, everyone!!
        umbupat a very positive attitudeumbup: Once you cash in already, plan and gamble for the FT before the blinds takes you out. Good Luck on your future Tourney. Looking forward for your post in the Brag Section that you made the FT. Keeps grinding.

Comment

Congrats! Any cash is a good cash and the more you can get, the better
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.