PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$55 omaha and $2.22r

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $55 omaha and $2.22r

Hi all I just used my final two tickets.

481279634 - rebuy 11am (EST)

481279632- omaha 9am (est)

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Wishing you the very best of luck! I might pop in to say hello in the Omaha game! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Grade is holding his own in the Omaha game..... currently 72nd of 313 runners left..... umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

See ya in the 2.20 All In Festival !!!! umbup:

Comment

Slipped a little

but still okay,

Little un-nearved as so far today have switched between laptop and desktop 4 times.

Had to do the well mantainace today hoped to get it done early but things never work out that well.

Anyway all done, only missed a few hands after the break

time to get back in the omaha zone....(what is that again!)

oh and so far i have had AAAx 2 times ......Ekk what to do there????

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

still holding on 176th of 267 currently 81 spots pay out still 30 minutes of late reg from the 120 available good luck grade PS won't let americans talk on the table even if we do have the buy-in still in our account evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
              Slipped a little but still okay, Little un-nearved as so far today have switched between laptop and desktop 4 times. Had to do the well mantainace today hoped to get it done early but things never work out that well. Anyway all done, only missed a few hands after the break time to get back in the omaha zone....(what is that again!) oh and so far i have had AAAx 2 times ......Ekk what to do there???? Grade b
              from what i've learned..... NOTHING the 3rd A greatly reduces your holding evil:

Comment

comments? Thank you Joker and anyone who looked in to see how I'm doing. Please, don't laugh to hard i am STILL learning, and yes i have made some Awful plays here today. one of them made me gag (that could be the smell of choline i guess) if i get up nearve i will post it so you can all have a good laugh Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Go B Go!!!! Almost ITM time and you're looking great That $2.20 shove fest looks rough with the 14k re-buys in the 1st 35 minutes Keep it up and Good Luck eviil:

Comment

If i wake up and this was all a dream i'm going to be sooooo mad, i'll cash my whole stack and go crush as many ants as i can find....

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Whoop Whoop, Grade is up to 21st overall out of 124 runners left. 100th spot is the bubble Go Go Grade! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

opps what the Heck was i thinking.......

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Your hand wasn't as bad as Slick Rick made it out to be. but I'm still a novice at Omaha also so what do I know WHERE IN THE HECK IS THE GREAT OMAHA888!!!!! I'D EVEN SETTLE FOR A PONCHO!!!!! evil:

Comment

does the ITM dance

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You've got your own personal rail club going on here Grade!

Good Job on getting in the money!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.