PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy STEP's into it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy STEP's into it!

Okay Posse I started my STEP challenge today and played 2 games and won my STEP 2 ticket! I will play STEP 2 next week on Wed and see if I can get my STEP 3 ticket.
    Ok I have an update! My backer has agreed that I should take 25 buy ins for the STEP 1 and try and get as many STEP 2 tickets as I can. Then I will play as many STEP 3 as I can etc.
    http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour...s/types/steps/

Gidee Up!
    Last edited by 19honu62; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 06:56 AM.

Good job Cowboy! Keep stepping it up! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow, nice - congrats Cowboy!! umbup:

Comment

ho ho there you go

Gl y all
        6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

keep it going cowboy... time to parlay it into a step 3.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl honu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps to all:

can someone find out if/when it's possible to unregister in these ?

i seem to be unable to find the terms.

tia
            17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

define what you mean by unregister. If you have a STEP ticket it can only be used to play that STEP and cannot be redeemed. If you have registered for a tourney that is not filling simply unregister! Here is the official link.
              DJ it clearly stakes in the box when you reg that you cannot take the cash ot T$ and is non-transferable. There are spots however depending on how you finish where there are cash prizes as is stated in the link and also in the client.
              http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour...s/types/steps/

Gidee Up!
              Last edited by 19honu62; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                define what you mean by unregister.

as in 'cash in t$',

i wonder if, as soon as you step on the ladder, you have to go to the carribean or lose whatever you've won so far.
                17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

10 down 3 tickets!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Django66 View Post
                    as in 'cash in t$', i wonder if, as soon as you step on the ladder, you have to go to the carribean or lose whatever you've won so far.
                    When going the STEP way, it's till the end UNLESS, you use the STEP ticket for a tournament, but if you unregister from the tournament, you get back your STEP ticket You can not get T$ or cash, nada, nothing, zilch, aside from the STEP ticket umbup:

Comment

However, If you finish 4th in the Sun 500 Step 4 you win $210 cash or if you finish 4th in the sat to the Super Tuesday you win $450. Obv this is not my goal I am simply stating that if you were able to do this then you could take 25 more buyins and do it again.

Okay so my results to date are 10 games played and 3 tickets. My goal in 25 games played is 6 - 10 STEP 2 tickets.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Hope you go all the way mate

Comment

Thanks Ads. I just played my last STEP 2 ticket and got my STEP 3 so I will be playing it Wednesday Dec 28th for training............ These do not fill up so I may play it ahead of time and run it as a replayer session!

Dear 19honu62, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'Step 3'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

Gidee Up!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by 19honu62; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Well done 19honu62 umbup:

Comment

Congrats Cowboy umbup:
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.