PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$4.4 man 180sng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4.4 man 180sng

since I don't have time again to play the big $11, gonna try to build my bankroll to win this again for the 2nd time which I can use the money for the $215 Sunday Ten Million

let's go I will ship this

1st break

win 2 small pots

1. ak got 2 callers and I won it after i cbet but hit A on the flop

2. 95 just steal the limper- from the sb pos the co limps I know he's a limper I raise3bb's bb folds co folded also

strategy

still in the first level

i'm going to play tight and just keep on writing notes

good luck to me

Comment

won a big pot this definitely helped a lot to my stack but this is no sweat i need to dodge a thousand outs at the river FD OE plus overcard wow
      Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

doing good lost to one all in when my ladies didn't hold to T9o then got lucky when my all in KJ av AQ won
        this one i just want to steal blinds in middle position got calle and hit top pair not bad

Comment

update

chips 10193 25BB's

position 11/25

ave stacks 10800

I know this is crucial needs to win pot uncontested and please let my hands hold

one all in is all it takes to be in the final table

hope luck will be on my side today

Comment

ran into aces by theBB what can i do im so happy to see AQ. i forgot to fold damn it
            he is not short stack. he is not making a play. dam damn it i told you it's just one all in away from being bust or final table

Comment

5th 4.4 180man

ok let's do this

practice time

strategy

correct play everytime

Comment

nothings going much
                4 hands the KK is the turning point from there i was in push or fold mode next is 3.5R

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.