PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December qualifiers and runners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December qualifiers and runners!

Here is the list of runners for December Cowboy's Challenge and will be updated as more declare intent!

Rules are play 100 games at the same level buy in with 25 buy ins! Double the 25 buy ins after a hundo games and you qualify for 1 of 3 STEP 1 tickets. Prize courtesy of PSO! Must be sng and no 50/50 or HU or 6 max. For example if you play the $1.50 games you start with $37.50 and after 100 games you must have a bankrollof $75 +
    Post results in your own thread like this

Starting Bankroll - $6.25

1. 12345678 -$.25 +3.23 - Current Bankroll $9.23

adsthepro777
    angrypuppy
    bill curran
    boobylops
    da sens fan
    edinfreeman
    grade b
    m.bisland
    mevpaul
    royalraise85
    jysteruk
    sleepyolman
    tryomn
    mmd_45
    swaxwell
    tomcrockpot
    wetmoose613

Gidee Up!
    Last edited by 19honu62; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 03:04 PM.

Woohoo i'm in 3rd place!!
    Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do I have to start a new thread for the December challenge or can I continue to update my old one?

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
        Woohoo i'm in 3rd place!!
        Grade b

Alphabetical order so your not in last.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
          Do I have to start a new thread for the December challenge or can I continue to update my old one?
          New month new challenge new thread starting over again. 100 games in a month.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Where is the actual challenge details? I see a lot of people taking it but can't find the original
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
              Where is the actual challenge details? I see a lot of people taking it but can't find the original
              Read threw this thread.umbup: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...oy-s-Challenge!

Comment

Cool, thanks
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

First qualifier for Dec is

pokerstar671 - 100 x $.25 games - $15.31 total

Gidee Up!

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                    First qualifier for Dec is pokerstar671 - 100 x $.25 games - $15.31 total Gidee Up!
                    Wow, that's a great ROI!! Congrats pokerstar671!! umbup:

Comment

Thank you TrustySam umbup:
                      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Only 1 qualifier so far and we are half way through the month! Who is gonna be the next qualifier? Don't forget if we don't get 2 more qualifiers then we only hand out 1 STEP 1 ticket!

Gidee Up!

Comment

I might participate in Januari, im taking at slow atm preparing for the sunday 10m

Comment

Our 2nd qualifier has now been verified.

Congrats to Wetmoose 613 100 x $.50 games into $30.48 he now joins pokerstar671 and there is one more ticket available. Keep in mind you can qualify multiple times but each player can only win 1 ticket.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Congrats to our 3rd December qualifier for the Cowboy's Challenge! Sleepyolman took $6.25 @ the $.25 45 mans and turned it inot $17.07 for $10.82 profit. Great job.

Okay so we now have three winners of a STEP 1 ticket if we have no other qualifiers. Several have beaten it but did not post prior to playing! 1 week left!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.