PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed's Big Poker Weekend Forum Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed's Big Poker Weekend Forum Blog

I am planning a big weekend of poker activity, I've listed some of the stuff I hope to participate in at my main PSO blog, here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=20121

I will post any results or interesting stuff in this thread.

My first four tables are up and running - have a fun weekend all.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Good luck fella bring those results back umbup:

Comment

First break, survived in PSO Premier game so far but busted from other three tourneys, UKIPT Div2, Facebook Freeroll and Facebook $0.10 leagues. Running badly, aces cracked, or getting in with best hands preflop and losing. UKIPT Div 2 exit was first, the opponent had chased to the river before and folded, this time he hit his second pair on the river to bust me. In the Facebook Freeroll I was very short stacked and shoved a suited K4, losing to suited 9T The Facebook $0.10 game, again getting short, shoved AJ off and lost to suited Q9 that hit a straight Ah well, so it goes. The night is still young. (I wish I was too) Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
        Good luck fella bring those results back umbup:
        Thanks m.bisland - I am trying my best - got a nice chip up in PSO Premier thanks to this risky move hitting good If I am going to get some run good, I would rather have it here than the other games I was in. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice but i think my double up with queens just now was better 45man sng 0.25

Comment

Now that is some serious run good. Way to go m.bisland - nice to get paid off in full for that big a hand as well.

Keep it up

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Loving the way im playing atm just hope it keeps going like this.

Comment

Typical my image must have kicked in

Comment

I hate that, you wait for each player to get in, and definitely hope the button tries a steal with his 10BB short stack.

Still, its a better result that my AA (see above)

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This just really hurt

Comment

Never mind this cheap limp made up for it

Comment

This didn't hurt too much, because it was only the 10th Anniversary Giveaway Freeroll, otherwise it might have been sore Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Soon as i seen that flop i called a diamond on the river

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                            Soon as i seen that flop i called a diamond on the river
                            I was shouting "AAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEE", but like you expecting, either a diamond or a King.

Just about at the +ve points mark in the PSO Premier, 87th of 109, the blinds about to hit with just a few chips left to play one more big hand.

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hanging on by the skin of my teeth Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.