PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All The Cowboys Challengers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All The Cowboys Challengers

I am singing - 'All the Cowboy's Challengers' to the tune of 'All the single ladies' (in my head)

So, been trying to follow who is in this, who is out. who is doing good/bad/ugly.

I am doing shyte, but enjoying it, and will be back next month for another crack.

I think we need a central place to stick ongoing results.

Maybe Chris can find a blog/forum page to put it all on.

Good luck if you are still in it - I'm not dead yet, but close to busting my bankroll.

Chip and a chair time.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

I'm working on it

Gidee Up!

Comment

Good idea +1 umbup:

Comment

gl Ed hope for the best 4 ya umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: If someone would PLEASE help me figure out how to post I'd even put my results up.....oh and btw i'll never play another .25cent 90 man 4 hour horror show again lol....all for 2.30$ with the sux out the AK again!!! ... am 1.50 bounty 90 man now.....so here it is 71 games 106.50$ spent 144.01 won 37.51$ profit 35.02 roi best 1stx2 both 30+$ games worst 88th QQ finds AA last 3 days 1 win 12 loses so its dropped from 85 roi ...can't win em all lol but all good losses quality cards lag opponents and just bad timing ...if there is such a thing as a good loss lol 39 games to go and a big r0ck headed attitude to do my best..... ....oh and by the way Lango....-8000$ for ak on suit in 44 hands win rate 48.8% and a 69% win rate AK off but only + 15 k in 92 hands....hmmmm maybe KO is on to something lol! cheers all gl r0ck

Comment

rock just follow the other posts.

starting bankroll
          game #
          tourney id
          buy in
          finish
          cash
          current bankroll

easy peazy of course it requires you to write them down if not then request last hundo games from PS

Gidee Up!

Comment

rock just follow the other posts.

starting bankroll
            game #
            tourney id
            buy in
            finish
            cash
            current bankroll

oh and you can't include the ko's as there is no way to verify.

easy peazy of course it requires you to write them down if not then request last hundo games from PS

Gidee Up!

Comment

pt3 has em all listed my friend
              I try to clip them to the message but no can do...????

told ya im computer stupid of the year... can carve rock to look real but ....lol

and that's KOingdonks I was referring to in humour of course...
              Last edited by r0ck.carver; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: more to say

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.