PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO-xflixx Challenge 6 max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO-xflixx Challenge 6 max

Never been a fan of cash but 6 max is growing on me i think i'll give it a shot anyway.

Starting Bankroll:$85.04
    Target:$200 move to 5NL

I'll keep u updated with my graph.

Nice to see you taking up the challenge MEVPaul, good luck!
    Live Trainer

Comment

Ty hope i can get past 2NL then i will really enjoy the challenge.

End Session Bankroll:$87.16

Comment

NL2 just annoys the hell outta me i cant see myself doing well so i'm going back to sng/mtt i enjoy them i just dont enjoy playing this so i have to quit.
        Roll on Cowboys Challenge in November
        Heres a sneak peak at HM2

End Session:$76.76

Comment

2Nl may be annoying but it is a great place to work on tilt issues and for me bankroll management..lol

Comment

Yeah 6 max just isnt for me it dont come naturally i feel more comfortable as a sng/mtt player.
            I just know id tilt away my roll,cant cope with the swings and patience and longevity needed.
            Gl hope u do well and learn.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.