PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

Prizepool Madness Freeroll

On March 31st, the Prizepool Madness Freeroll will take place. The current prize pool is a hefty $10,000, but with your help we will grow this. Can we count on you?

See more
See less

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing poker for about 3 years.
    its fun but i know i could learn some game knowledge
    3. I don't want to turn pro, but I want to learn everything I can and become better every day

Comment

• Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.

Comment

1. I have been playing poker for 2 years from now so im still a new player.
        2. Well its medium , i got a good periods and i got a bad periods that i loss a lot.
        3. My goals for this year is to start winning between 1k-1k5 monthly and then start to playing live tournament ( playing some WPT , High Roller ...)

Comment

1. I;ve been playing poker on and off for over 6 years now. Not intense or regular at all, just casual with some friends.
          2. I don't think poker will ever get easy, because the better you get, the better people around you will get aswell. But i'd love to understand every bit of the game.
          3. I'd love to be a better player then i am right now. In a year, i want to be able to win a little tournament here and there, and maybe make some small profit

Comment

• I'm 27 years old and have graduated university in the department of economics. Curiosity is the number one factor that drove me here, following money and experience. I've seen so many world known players starting from something small and achieving that many within few years. For some reason i'm Picturing myself among them. I have nothing to lose anyways!! Who knows, maybe i'll try and achieve a point where i'll be making a living out of it!!!

Comment

1. I've played Poker for around 5 Years using just chips not real money with friends and family and have only played for money in the last 2 or 3 months.
              2. So far I've found poker relatively easy however having never played online till recently found it increasingly difficult
              3. To start winning more consistantly online but just become more knowledgeable of the game in general.

Comment

• 1.Ive been playing poker for almost 6 years. Now im 23ys old, I started to play when I was 17ys old.
                2. Poker always requires difficult desicions, that's why it makes poker so exciting about. Playing was never difficult. But choosing and thinging about every move to make, that's what is difficult about. Pocket Aces makes this game a little easier sometimes, nothing else.
                3. Don't have special goals, only one - keep playing, learn from your mistakes and one day meet Lex Veldhuis at SUNDAY MILLION heads up . Work everyday and become a better person not only in poker, but in life.

Comment

• gosto muito do torneio zoom estou aprimorando para jogar os torneios

Comment

• i have never paid cash games but non cash for 8yrs. i want to learn how to earn and play better. my goals are to progress as a player into someone who people want to watch in future and to improve the poker profile in small countries.

Comment

• 1. I have been playing Poker for around 3 years and really enjoy it
                      2. Poker is a really hard sport and I would love to get the opportunity to learn in your poker school to improve my play
                      3. My goal is to get as good as I possibly can in poker.

Comment

• 1.am playing texas holdem like 6 years
                        2.like playing it, but never won the game
                        3.i would like to win once(to feel the victory emotion)
                        <3 love you all and all the best
                        honestly black jack is my n*1 game, all others game i dont play with some love i admit, truethfully i never won any money in card games, i lost ofcourse many times

Comment

1. I have been playing poker for about 10 years.
                          2. It is not as hard as i first started playing, but i still have much to learn.
                          3. I want to get better and eventualy start making extra income by playing poker.

Comment

• Love the experience and the thrill of every hand. Although it's a card based game, luck is not the absolute factor in order to win. My goal is to learn more, and be able to play in a level where i can make a living out of it. Starting small in few tournaments and always dream big!! Patience and determination us the key. Much appreciaton for pokerstars, giving us the opportunity to try This awesome experience.

Comment

• play to win .play to out play my opponents

Comment

• hello everyone, I'm trying to get better at poker and maybe build some bankroll it's very interesting game and there's so much more to learn, so I'm trying to recognize flaws in my game and improve it. my main goal is to make my moves +EV so I can be successful player in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.