PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it. Its so fun in the game... here to learn more of the game..

Comment

• I've just discovered poker a month ago and so far loving it.
      Hope to learn and improve my game

Comment

• I have been playing for a few years now. I love it and find it easy. I hope to win a few big tournaments this year

Comment

1. Tell us how long you have been playing poker.
            1. not long, 6 months on and off
          2. Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy?
            1. Just dabling and the beginning of pokerstars school
          3. Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead?
            1. Get good enough to play with real money

Comment

• im 28 years old been playing poker for 12 years and pokerstars for 2 years and i hope one day i will be good enough to play on pokerstars tv in a big tournament

Comment

• My goals are to develop a better strategy in Heads up and single table tournaments. I would also like to learn more about when to call and when to raise.

Comment

• 1. 6 Years
                2. Difficult
                3. Develop better strategy

Comment

• 1. I play poker since 2017
                  2. I think it's easy but you have to know how to lose cause this is hazard
                  3. Some casual tornaments in live

Comment

• Been playing for over 2 months now , just trying to get the feel and judge what games suit me best . ATM spin and go , sit an go seem best suited to my style of play . Obviously my goal is to win a tourney and maybe get some nice wrist jewelry

Comment

• 1. 1.5 yyears
                      2. lot of self-control needed
                      3. planning to increase playing sum as I evolve

Comment

1. I have been playing poker for about 5 years.
                        2. Playing easy,i love this game
                        3. I want to get better and eventualy start making extra chas

Comment

• 1.I ve just been watching poker on you tube,and play 2 mounth
                          2.It's a fun game but it can be pretty challenging
                          3.I want be at final table in big offline Championship

Comment

• 1. I play poker since 2018
                            2. lot of self-control needed
                            3.I want to be a proffesional poker player

Comment

• 1. I just started playing online after playing for free with friends for quite some time.
                              2. The game is very hard but i hope to learn about self and strategy
                              3. Would like to play in a real EPT tour

Comment

• Tell us how long you have been playing poker. // 10 years now.
                                Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy? Easy, but needs much luck.
                                Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead? fun and cash for more fun

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.