PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing poker since childhood. Then money did not matter. We were playing matches and it was fun. Increasingly, we were gathering for a friendly game, everyone went in their way, but thank you, we sit again at a table to play. I think I have experience in the game, but I do not have the necessary patience sometimes. I'm trying to fix these mistakes this year and make a big tournament

Comment

1. I just started playing online after playing for free with friends for quite some time.
      2. Fun , but online showed me how amazing that game is but at the same time how hard.
      3. I don't want to turn pro, but I want to learn everything I can and become better every day!

Comment

I've been playing in a home game for about a year and fell in love with the game. It is chess with phycology and Gambling all rolled into one. I find the game challenging and intriguing. I would like to make some extra money (who wouldn't) but most of all I want to beat the game/figure out the puzzle.

Comment

Hi, I want to play tournaments with people around the world even though my goal is to be better and better from tournament to tournament, and go to a professional live tournament that I play, poker star is all in one place

Comment

Hi. I have been playing poker for 5 years and very much for the last year. Mostly I play live cash and tournaments and would like to move to online poker and learn to build bankroll. I find the game both hard and challenging. My goal is to be able to live on poker.

Comment

Hi,my poker goal in this year those I grove up in the omaha game and I can start to play a few over 10$ buy-in tournament.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Hi all! I play now more than 8 year but live not online,because I like to see the people's when we play,for me that's why a bit hard to play online but learn,because in this year I want to try myself online I want to grove up in the omaha game and I want to play some over 10$buy-in tournament.

Comment

i have been playing poker for about 15 years in a casual manner. the learning curve of the game has hitted me as hard as levels progress. i want to up my poker skills in order to become a more serious player. play through skills with an stable bankroll not just bet away my money

Comment

my poker goals for 2019 are to play more poker tournaments especially spin and gos and hopefully have a bit more success! I am still a beginner, been playing for a few years now but still have a lot to learn! can’t wait to see what 2019 has to offer me so happy new year to you all and let’s hope for some more luck and even a couple more rewards from PokerStars!

Comment

• i have been playing online poker for about a year, i would like to keep a bankroll where i dont have to make deposits every week!

Comment

• i have been playing online poker for about a year my goal is to have a bankroll where i dont have to make deposits

Comment

• 1.I've been playing for around 1.5-2 years
                          2.It's quite interesting the way this game goes . Sometimes some people win just by pure luck but in rest it's fine .
                          3.I'd like to get better and actually win something

Comment

• Hi all!

I've been playing poker for about 5 years. Only casual with friends.
                            I find it easy to learn but difficult to master.
                            My primary goal is to win some extra money for my hobbies, while i'm enjoying this game.

Comment

• Playing for 15 years. poker is an ever evolving game in which you can never finish improving at which is why I like it so much. Aspiring to possibly play professionally one day but will enjoy playing forever no matter what. This year I'm just wanting to learn to slow down my decision making and play tons of hands
                              ​​​

Comment

• Hi all,

A 10 year ago I played poker for a few years. I really liked it, but I did not understand the game and lost interest because of losing. A week ago, I started playing again on PokerStars. First few days with play money. First day I lost all my play money. Because I wanted to know why, I started to read the strategies on PokerStars school. I started with the SNG. Next days, using the new information, I played some more SNG and was almost every time in the money. Last Sunday I played my first freeroll and won 1.10 dollar. The start of my new bankroll. The next 2 days I played a lot of freerolls and Spin and Go. After 2 days i had a small bankroll of 10 dollar.

I wanted to get some more information at the PokerStars school and found the first deposit bonus. I deposit my first 20 dollar to get the tickets. Now I am playing some more games with the tickets I got from the bonus. At this moment, my bankroll is still around 30 dollars (a little bit less). Yesterday, I had a bad day and lost a few dollars. After a bit of self-evaluation, I think I played a bit too loose yesterday. Like I was on auto pilot.

My interests are in the MTT but I think I am better in the SNG. MTT interest me because of the different phases in the tourney and the ability to beat so many people. I still need to learn so much about tourneys. I think I am better in SNG though. Don't misunderstand me, I am still a newbie and need to learn a lot about poker and SNG. But I won most of my bankroll with the STG and the spin and go’s.

My goal for this year is to get way better, study online. I bought some books (supersystem and Hold'em Wisdom for All Players). I hope to end the year with a bankroll of 1000 dollar. (I don't know if this is high for a newbie)

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.