PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. I played for about a year now and I like the gaming and poker experience and most of all I would love to win something out of what I could be spending.

2. I love poker but sometimes it gets frustrating and hard to play especially when the tilt happens ugh -_-..

3. I want and need to improve at this because I think I can make a job out of poker I just need the right choices made and cash spent. And most of all have fun

Comment

• Hello evryone. I play poker about 3 yers, but it's all for fun. When i have a free time, i get the telephone or sit on a computer a play for fun, not for money, or something else. For me poker is, a game for free time. My favorite is to play with friends.

Comment

• 1. I have been playing poker since 2018 and started to like playing more and more than started to love the game.
        2. I find the pokerstars game fun and hard, Challenging in other words. Because you never know who your up against in this poker world. Overall it's a fantastic game
        3. My goals for the year ahead is to become a better and more decisive poker player, more accurate with the decision making and knowing when and when not to play the right and wrong hands. I want to build a bankroll and keep it going till I am a perfected poker player in this unpredictable poker world.

Comment

• wwell starting off saying I have been playing pokerstars for quite awhile now won a few times not big tounreys though just small ones gonna keep on playing my goal is to win big on this site and I really hope that I become successful in my quest to becoming a better poker player in real life

Comment

• Hi. I have been playing poker for 5 years and very much for the last year. Mostly I play live cash and tournaments and would like to move to online poker and learn to build bankroll. I find the game both hard and challenging. My goal is to be able to live on poker.
            ty

Comment

• 1hello my name is alan I’ve been playing poker since I was about 15 so quite a few years now
              I’ve started playing on line about 7 years ago just Facebook poker then I join PokerStars
              I would say I’m an average player at the moment and I hope to improve my skills and play and hopefully win more than I lose
              2. I find poker fun and also exciting I enjoy the big tournaments with lots of players as it’s a great battle to place well
              3. My goals are to be a good player and hopefully be remembered round the tables for this and not for being a major bluffer as it’s not my style
              but my main goal right now is to enjoy the games and learn a few new skills
              and make a few friends along the way

Comment

1. I've been playing poker since 2010 but also had a few years break because I thought it is not profitable. Now I came back but with a different strategy: freerolls.
                2. The game, I don't find it difficult. What is difficult is making money from scratch because it takes long and it's a bit boring.
                3. My poker goals are to be able to live from poker winnings. Not luxury, just living cheaply.

Comment

• i have been playing poker for almost 20 years I feel that it is as difficult now, from when I started My ideal future would be to become a professional, and do it full time

Comment

• 1) I have been playing poker , on and off for close to to 30 years. Mainly with friends and family for fun
                    2)The more that i have been playing, the more that I find it has become easier to play. Althought, I still learn new things daily, that help improve my game
                    3)My goal is to become a professional, and try to do it full time. Hopefully, on day play in a wpt tournament

Comment

• My first contact was 25 years ago, playing five-draw with some friends; but hold'en in 2004 and played a lot from 2007 until 2010.
                      It's been difficult to keep a regularity of good results.
                      I'm really considering to live out of playing poker.

Comment

• 1. First time I played maybe 10 years ago. I have been playing with friends sometimes and a bit online, but nothing serious;
                        2. I would consider myself a beginner. I know the basic principles and rules. When I was studying I played more, then I started working and now I play rarely which I would like to change. I like the game it is not easy if you play it right. Mostly I like analyzing the people I play with and figuring out behavior patterns, which can be sometimes really difficult;
                        3. My poker goal for the first year is to get some more experience and improve my skills.

Comment

• I have been playing online poker for 5 years and I find it easy if you have a lot of patience. I have only been using play money and my future goals would to place in a high spot in a tournament. I would like to build a bankroll and gain more experience so I can take my game to a real poker tournament.

Comment

• Hello looking to upgrade my skills. the poker courses are good learning how to play properly and watching the clips on how the pro's play I'm hoping to win tickets to the main tournaments

Comment

• Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.
                              Online Poker League
                              Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

• Ivd been playing poker for few years with frienda but nothing serious i just enjoy reading peoples hands
                                Poker is the only goos choice if u gamble because there is skill not only luck. Poker is challenfing if u want to be really good
                                My goal for the year is a school ticket haha

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.