PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to play regularly and make profits to boost my bankroll slowly in steady upward direction while learning and improving my mentality to play my 'A' game on table. and embedding if not all but most of the courses lessons, watch pros and other players to sum it all up improve all poker related matter, have money on my bank account, and to live my life balance have a days or week from poker to spend time with family and friends.

Comment

• HI!
      I have been playing poker casually on and off for around ten years now but I would now like to learn more about theory of playing so I that I can become a more serious player.
      I have always found the game quite challenging, but I have done well on occasion, even winning small tournaments - although not as often as I would like.
      I have set myself a target of 10 final tables and at least one tournament win for the next 12 months (perhaps a little ambitious but we'll see!)

Good luck all! See you out there!

Comment

• Hello!

I'm playing casual poker for a couple of years and winning some money in the progress is always nice.

Good play everybody!

Comment

• 1. Never played poker before
          2. It is a very mentally challenging game to play well
          3. Improve at the game, and can make some money from low stake tournaments

Comment

• I am relatively new to poker and little experience with computers. I am hoping to better understand games other than texas hold em and maybe even win a little. I do enjoy the few poker games I have played but I would eventually like to have enough confidence to allow me to play for real money...thank you in advance for all the lessons i'm about to learn.

Comment

• 1. I play poker everyday but never really got into the real money poker till I got a little older and smarter
              2. Eventful game that's full of surprises. Can be challenging at time but everything is.
              3. I want to improve my game and get better at every aspect of it. Hopefully eventually pay off with a nice score

Comment

• 1.I have started my poker adventure 11-12 years ago. Big dreams start to be real and that was special time-live(life?)time.
                2. For last few years I was weekend player , I have took also a Long, 2 years break.
                3. New Power, New energy, New motivation. Bankroll managment and total focus on poker

Comment

• Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.
                  Online Poker League
                  Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

1. I have been playing poker since 1998, and since 2010 i play online.
                    2. Getting high in the scoop tournaments is quite hard, but still fun to do
                    3. My goals are having fun and build up some cash so i play higher stakes

Comment

• I have been playing for at least ten years, not very well.
                      I find poker fun, especially when I when, not so much when I loose. hard to get a read on people.
                      My plans are to continúe playing and learning and with any luck get better, and if possible play in a real tournament.
                      Last edited by Manzanillo53; Thu May 16, 2019, 11:14 PM. Reason: I did not realize it had to be 50 words.

Comment

• i like pokerstars i will learn with ur school and i will play better

Comment

• im playing poker in pokerstars for every long time and i enjoyed every day. and the pokerstarsschool helped me to learn more about poker and read very good articles in here.I hope to be better every day. I hope very good luck to all of you and to achieve your goals.

Comment

• 1. I've been playing poker for as long as I can remember back in my early days of highschool. Probably a good 22 years now.
                            2. For the most part I really enjoy poker and appreciate and respect how well the pro's play and strategies. I'm a bit of an unpredictable loose cannon sort of player but I'm sure if there was big money on the table my approach would be more thought threw.
                            3. My goals while playing poker is to hopefully strike it big just once. Life's a struggle for everyone but if you work hard, push forward and always pay it forward good things will come.

Comment

1. I have been playing online poker for a few months now
                              2. It's a fun game super exciting but upsetting when your beat at the river
                              3. Learn new skills using position at table and heads up stategy . I'd like to place first in a few big tournaments

Comment

• 1) i have been playing poker well over 30 years.
                                2) i find poker a thinking game, its a very difficult with so many players playing mulltile ways, from aggressive players to weak players.
                                3) my goal is to become a better player, even thou ive been playing for years i learn something new everyday playing, i want to make money in poker. not here to get rich but it would be nice.
                                4) my goal for 2019 is to make 5k or better if possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.