PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) Hi, i've been playing poker for a year and some couple of months, not steady though.
    2) I still haven't figured out my favorite game yet, sometimes i get lucky, and sometimes i don't. but it's a fun game and often not easy. 3) lastly i would love to improve on my game, hopeful become a better player.

Comment

• Hi everyone .

​​​​​I'm newbie to the poker scene and would just like it to be called a good poker player. It would be nice to win a few poker games against my buddies who just think that I'm easy pray when we're at the table. It'll be aalong road but I just want to see the look of shock on their face when I take it down..

Comment

• Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.
        Online Poker League
        Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

• I’ve been playing poker since 2018
          its great fun and I love the battle on the tables
          I hope to improve my game play and thanks to the poker school courses
          I think I’m getting better lol
          long read but worth it

Comment

• My name is Robert I am 28
            Registered to Pokerstars 7-8 months ago .
            I am still studying wanna improve my skills .
            My goal here is to become a professional poker player
            That's why I signed up for Pokerstars school cause I am thinking you will put on right way and teach me how to make a game disciplined and calm.
            Now I am playing sit n go 3 and 1.
            Also I would like to improve my game on bubble.
            Thank you very much.
            with best regards
            Robert Tiridates

Comment

1. i ve been learning for 1 year and a half
              2. it feels great when i could have read a bluff and i do the call, for the moment i feel it difficult,
              3. i would like to build a good bankroll, and have money benefits besides my incomes

Comment

• I have not been playing for a few years now, I have only just downloaded the app. Being at the table when the 200 billionth hand is dealt would be nice, failing that I personally seem to have the most luck in the micro tournament season.
                It is fun when you come across a friend or celebrity at the tables, maybe see you there, Gouranga and good luck!

Comment

1. Tell us how long you have been playing poker.
                  Around 10 years on and off, have had some breaks in between but i love to play on pokerstars!

2.Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy?

Paired boards are so hard! How do you decide when ahead when holding a full house or flush?

3.Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead?

Become a poker millionaire, please? @pokerstars "wink wink"

Comment

• 1. You have my response
                    2. Yes is difficult, to start you know , with a small stack is necesary to play the tournaments with a small buyin were i find a lot of difficult people if you understand me ). And when i have full house or a flush i don t limp
                    3. A millionare is to much for the moment but i want to play professional poker .

Comment

• 1. have tried poker for fun without money, and think its a fun game,
                      2. played some online poker, think its a diffiult game, where everthing can happen
                      my goal is to be better, and get more knowlegde in the game

Comment

• Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.
                        Online Poker League
                        Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

• 1. I playing poker since 2017.
                          2. I play, usually, SNG and MTT, i thing, this games are exciting.
                          3. My goal-next year in this time i'll be millionair.

Comment

• I am new poker player and I don't have many experience,buth I like to play online poker and I want to learn to play poker. Im watched so many tournaments and good poker players. I am beginer now and I started scholl to improve my plays.

Comment

• hi y name is Pylonz and i love to play poker online or in real
                              i improved my skill whit the pokerschool lessons it really help me in my game
                              i like the adrenaline that the game give me
                              and its a good way to meet new poeple
                              poker its the best game of the world

Comment

• Hi all
                                I have been playing poker casually with friends for over a year but I would like to start playing more regularly now.
                                I enjoy the game, especially since it is largely a game of probabilities, and is both challenging and rewarding.
                                I would like within the next year to finish on the final table in several tournaments, earn a decent profit, and - hopefully - finish first in a tournament at some point.
                                See you around, people!

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.