PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners Bankroll - Forum Goals

Answers must have a minimum of 50 words, shorts answers will not be accepted and you will not be able to move on. All posts must be in English. Any player found copying another players post will be removed from the promotion and will not receive any prizes.

***Please Note - This thread is only to be used by players who are in the progress of completing the Beginners Bankroll promotion.***

Hello there,

Congratulations on reaching this Mission of the Beginners Bankroll promotion. To complete this challenge all you need to do is to reply to this thread with the answers to the following three questions:
    1. Tell us how long you have been playing poker.
    2. Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy?
    3. Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead?
    Within 24 hours of posting your reply to the questions above the next mission will become unlocked and you will be able to move on to the next challenge.

Good luck!
    Team PokerStars School
    Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Jan 13, 2019, 01:28 PM.
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

1. I have been playing poker for about 4-5 years, but not very intense and not reading some educational stuff at all.
    2. I would say that it is something between for me, had a lot of good periods, but also getting to zero, because playing just for fun, so I didn't have some real bankroll management.
    3. My goal for the year ahead would be to earn 500-1k $ monthly, of course not at this starting position.

Comment

Originally posted by Dgpokeras
      I m rookie. I learn fast and this is bussines. This is best game ever.
      Hi Dgpokeras,

Please answer the following questions:
      1. Tell us how long you have been playing poker.
      2. Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy?
      3. Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead?
      Online Poker League

Comment

I started playing poker 13years ago, but didn't play for years. I love the game, I just didn't have enough time to fully concentrate on the game. Now I do have a lot of time again, so I want to put some effort in it again. Poker is not that hard I think, it takes a lot of patience, what for me is the most difficult part. I want to play poker again, just to get through the days, because I get terribly bored of doing nothing.

Comment

i play poker at the university with friends, im not sure for how long, but perhaps 6 months or so and i would like to be a profitable player in the year of 2019. I became much better in the last weeks... but i am still uncorftable sometimes... (so medium difficulty, i guess...)
          Last edited by ManuelPoker99; Thu Jan 10, 2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

1. I have been playing poker for about 10 years.
            2. It is not as hard as i first started playing, but i still have much to learn.
            3. I want to get better and eventualy start making extra income by playing poker.

Comment

Hi all!
              I've been playing poker for about 3 years. It's an easy game to learn, but hard to master.
              This year i'm gonna try to build up my bankroll and get better at the game, maybe you guys will see me at PSPC 2020.
              GL HF all you guys!

Comment

1. ive just been watching poker on you tube. thought id try play it today.
                2. its fun but i know i could learn some game knowledge
                3. i am a casual player looking to learn about the game

Comment

Hi all,
                  I've been playing poker for about 10 years.
                  I am a occasionally player.
                  I want to win 100$ per month.
                  Good look everyone and see you soon.
                  All the best!

Comment

hello everyone you will watch me at TV session very soon

Comment

Originally posted by vukcovek View Post
                      hello everyone you will watch me at TV session very soon
                      Hi vukcovek

Please answer the following questions:

Tell us how long you have been playing poker.
                      Tell us your experience of the game so far, do you find it difficult or easy?
                      Tell us what your poker goals are for the year ahead?

Please give a lot more info, what are your poker goals for the year ahead?
                      Online Poker League

Comment

1. I just started playing online after playing for free with friends for quite some time.
                        2. Fun , but online showed me how amazing that game is but at the same time how hard.
                        3. I don't want to turn pro, but I want to learn everything I can and become better every day!

Comment

1. Never played online before, had a few sessions with friends lately.
                          2. Pretty refreshing and exciting. Looks pretty complicated on the higher level but basics are pretty simple to grasp.
                          3. Just play around a little bit and see how it goes.Win some cash hopefully

Comment

I'm playing poker since 2008.
                            I play usually cash games on lowest stakes , but for now it seems to be diffficult for me especially when I get TILT.
                            My goal is to minimize TILT and built bankroll and play on the LOW stakes

Comment

1. Used to play online poker a few years back, haven't played any in the past year or two though
                              2. It's a fun game but it can be pretty challenging
                              3. Improve at the game and maybe place high in a few online tournaments

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.