PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W T H just Happened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow TY! Royalraise85 Have to Start Here with Thanking You 4 Giving me This Opportunity 2 Play in a larger staked $11WCOOP Game well im trying to qualify with the Sit&GoèS ,I will still keep on Playing the Sit&Goes and try and Qualify 4 more Games in the WCOOP series 2018 Hope this might just be the Chance i need to accelerate into a Fortune of Fun, Lucky to enjoy most all the Games i Play at Pokerstars . Always taking something New from the Games i Play and Learning as Poker is a Lesson of Patients ,Chance,Luck,ect.. & So much More i would have to write a Book on it. Hope this will be worth Getting Dave (Langalor )To maybe review the game He is a busy Man and would not want to burden him with his personal schedule especially if He is writing his Book. Hope 2 Make a Great Run At It & will B saving all my Good & Bad hands 2 the Boom player to review them Later . TY! Again Royalraise85 x 1,000,000.00
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

• colinmcn
      colinmcn commented
      Editing a comment
      TY ! RR 4 The Chance to play in the WCOOP Sorry no Big Runs ( Drowned ) Silently and Had Lots of Fun Doing it Just wanted to Thank You 4 the Ticket & Opportunity
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.