PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choppers396

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i c that the frustration is growing higher and higher.

Comment

am still trying 2 figure out if "they"want 2 spoil it 4 others.maybe 2% of them r doing just that however the others r just playing hands that they think r good thus making it VERY hard getting a read.That being said has made me play VERYVERY tight,2 be honest 2 tight.
      Dogg player ends month with less than 1550 he/she sits out following month.

Comment

Had been playing a few on-line MTT tourneys with mixed success,as well as Sit and Go's.Deciced to play in a satellite to qualify for the Red Spade tourney,2nd hand on the button dealt pkt Q,guy UTG goes all-in,dude in cut off calls as i do,cut off donk shows 4,8 unsuited under the gun shows A,9 unsuited flop comes 10 A 8 oh well i'm beaten i can deal with that,turn is a 4 river is a 4!,donk catches a set,and you wonder why players are leaving in droves,whats the go with your software!,would'nt mind so much if this was a rarity,but it happens too much.Sadly this site which i used to enjoy playing on is rapidly doing a Full Tilt,would love to hear what other players think,i realise you have bad beats,but when the bad beats become the rule rather then the exception,i seriously ask myself whats the use in playing!

Comment

Was railing when play got to H/U on Final Table. To be treated to some of the best small stack play i've been lucky to witness, late into the game player olipeta, had 98% of chips ($50,000,000) Against Tarmoo who had %2(1,000,000) .For the next 90 or so minutes those who had stayed to "rail" were treated to some great H/U play. In the end Tarmoo took out the Millions, and those lucky enough to view same must have been like me and had shivers, if you get a chance watch the replay.It had it all, i would go as far to say best H/U I've watched for a long time. Congratulations Tarmoo superb win. And great entertainment.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.