PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CannonLee's Grind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CannonLee's Grind

this blog/forum is a place to share views, facts of life and opinions about poker, players and the PSO LEAGUE.
    so if you got something to say about poker, players and the PSO LEAGUE.... post it here!  cheers:-D

quiet bunch aren't we

Comment

PokerSchoolOnline offers a outlet for poker players of all skill levels and stakes to improve their game, through Live Training, Forum Hand Analysis also with our active Forum members insight.

There is a feature on PokerSchoolOnline called "Hand Replayer", it gives all the members the ability to take their hand history data from the PokerStars game client and embed a replay of that hand in to a forum post, so that the play can be evaluated by one our PokerSchool Hand Analyzer's.

For the members that are new to this feature, below is brief video tutorial on how to make full use of the PokerSchoolOnline Hand Replayer.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This upcoming "SuperStar Sunday" on November 18th at 15:00 EST, I will be playing Team PokerStars Online Pro Grayson 'Spacegravy' Physioc!

We will be playing NLHE Hyper Turbo Heads Up Sit n Go's! This is certainly the toughest opponent that I'll ever play when it comes to experience. But my game plan is to stay relaxed and play poker how I would against any other opponent, improvise and adapt.

Thank you PokerSchoolOnline and Grayson for the challenge! 

TeamPokerSchoolOnline Member,

CannonLee

Comment

woooooooo hooooooooooooo nice nice very nice, you are so lucky

Comment

topic should be quickest way to lose ur bankroll

Comment

well... If I were you, facing the possibility of losing some of my very precious bankroll, I would think of the experience as an investment and I would certainly put my best to learn some tricks that I could use in my future game to compensate for that possible loss or maybe you even win and that would be the best of both worlds!

Comment

Good Luck Cannon

Comment

GL Cannon!
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

We are still working out the details, but I think what will happen is they will be playing $1 hypers and Grayson will comment on reads he gets and adjustments he makes based on those reads. Cannon will not be in the training room during this time so he can't hear what the reads/adjustments are. This was Grayson's idea and should be a really nice session, he and i are just working out the details. Should be a great opportunity for Cannon (who will get to watch the recording after the fact) to get some feedback on his own game through the eyes of a pro. Make sure to join us on the Sunday Special for this unique presentation!
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This is going to be awesome, Gl cannonlee, only hope I have pc sorted
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

One on one vs Spacegravy - wow! GL Cannon!

Comment

Good stuff! Give him hell Cannon xD

Comment

I dont know what all the comotion and hype is. its just SpaceGravy.. its not like he is a Pro and made lots of money playing poker... PPPFFFTTT you will be fine Cannon :P

Comment

good luck! crush him! :P

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.