PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

okaboy33

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okaboy33

getting tired of monsters getting beat because there is 5 6 7 8 on the board or 4 hearts. gets so frustrating i wanna start playing like these donks and start pushing with A 4 or K 3. but i remember poker is as much about patience as skill.btw my pocket Q just got beat by pocket 9

thrilled just took second place out of 360 ppl. made the mistake of not pushing him off the BB. i had AK he had 3 4 and the flop came 2 5 6. but still happy and i'll know better next time

Comment

what the hell is up with 4 card str8s and flushes every goddamn hand?and for all of u who say " well thats poker" that is not poker! i am an avid watcher of the big game, poker after dark, heads up, etc. u know how often 4 card str8s or flushes happen?  1 out of 20 or 30 hands max.the only thing you'll learn here is how to push with any bs hand and watch the real poker players "who actually have skill" get taken out by some jackass with A 4 hit 3 5 6 7.and there will probably be another jackass who pushed with 4 8 off. this shit is pissing me off. i'll accept a bad beat with a smile and wish the person good luck, but i'm pretty sure a dealer is there to shuffle the cards. i've played a lot games with a lot of ppl. made some friends and had some fun.but pokerstars needs to rectify this problem b4 the site is one person sitting by himself at 1 table because everyone else is fed up of the same shit i am. thx for listening to me rant. and i will gladly take any criticism, constructive or otherwise.
      good luck at the tables
      okaboy33

Comment

i'll say one thing now, i deposited for the first time to take advantage of the pso quiz ticket promo. and got hooked on cash play. you know that feeling when your getting down to your last few pennies? well i had 40 cents left. did a 10 cent 360 person sit and go. managed to become the big stack with about 12 players left. once the blinds got to 4 and 8 grand they all started dropping like flies. we were all of a sudden down to four players with the blinds at 5000 and 10000. i became the small stack. the big stack took the other two players on an all in. i was happy with 2nd. he had about 450 000, i had about 50 000. all of a sudden i caught an A on the river and doubled up. 100 000. hit trip 5. 200 000. won with a hand i don't remember i was flipping out cause this was 180 degrees from my usual luck. all of a sudden he was down to 40 000 and i hit a flush on the river. SWEEET. i went from being able to afford 3 more games to being able to afford 84 more games . going to use this money to qualify for pso and try to hit silverstar this month. wish me luck

Comment

Good effort there mate, talk about coming back from the dead ha ha

Comment

just want to say gl to all pso players trying to achieve their goals and congrats to those who did. im going to try and have an ITM day to see if I can inch into the top 10. currently sitting in 42nd place with 1829 points. but this is poker and stranger things have happened
            gl all
            okaboy33

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #424010587, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 4177 players Total Prize Pool: $41770.00 USD  Tournament started 2011/06/12 15:30:00 ET Dear okaboy33, You finished the tournament in 212th place. A USD 27.15 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Comment

Nice okaboy - doubled your money and then some - well played. Good position from such a large field. B

Comment

Way to go oka!!!!

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. One word of warning tho, BANKROLL MANAGEMENT! O.K. thats two words, but you get my point. There is a lot of great info about B.R. management on this site. Find it, read it, live it!

Comment

just cant let go of AA or KK etc.  early in the tourneys. i know this 1 hand affect my overall finish but when ur knocked out 15 mins into the tourney nothing hurts more than seeing -17 points on my page ouch

Comment

Tell me about it,know the feeling,i finally stopped the rot today,made about 60 points today,another 100 to get back from the last 3 days,dogg gone it,DOGG GONE

Comment

its a  new day. new tables, time for a new game. not gonna get frustrated which quite a few people have seen me do over the last couple of days. i do apologize for the lack of poker class ive shown the last couple of days. its not me. so no matter what stay calm and don't let anything make me deviate from my game
                        gl all

Comment

Don't worry mate i am sure you will recover, the other day when i was at your table down to 220 chips i got up to 11k in 10 hands lol. Good luck for the rest anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.