PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

walter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walter

i wish ppl understood the advantage to playing faster. you see more hands at cheaper blinds and that is what makes your chip stack grow and allows you to finish higher in the points. thank you

that's not really true. tmore hands you play, the more blinds you pay. Once you start paying antes on every hand, you are better off playing slowly.

Comment

I like others feel the site is hacked into. i've been playing poker a long time, i know i make dumb calls, byt there is no way in poker school, that i go all in with A K suited and be called with J  2 suited and them hit two Js on the flop unless they knew what was comeing. I truly feel the support groug should check into this problem. They can't think in this day and age they think they are unhackable. I know it sounds like a rant, maybe it is, but i truly think there is a problem. thank you

Comment

i know its frustrating just keep trying good players will prevail over time ak vs j2 both suited different suits i assume 66% to 24% i know it sucks sometimes but thats poker i have to head my own advice at times i have had over 5 cashes for ove 1000.00 m on stars the biggest 7k so keep trying brother good luck

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.