PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when running bad.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when running bad.

when you run bad you run bad.

i am at stage now where i feel i am playing the best i ever have and my results arent bad unless i get called or get all my chips in against a big stack.

i just cant seem to win any hand that gets to showdown.

i dont seem to get many showdowns which is good cause i am losing 80% of showdowns i get too.
    these aint just coin flips or hands i am 4-1 favourite in preflop they include monster beats
    v
    QTo

flop 5KQ rainbow

all in
    turn T river T

making all the right moves at the right time and getting beat sure makes you feel funny both happy that you played well and angry that you lost.

all i can say is even with AA on a Axx flop i am scared of any call cause if there is any out there someone is going to hit it.

Hang in Iron.

We all run like that from time to time, just seems like every hand, no matter how good, goes down in flames.

It WILL turn around.

Randall

Comment

Working...
    X