PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truly Bad Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly Bad Play

I actually did not get upset on this one.

Disappointed, yes, as this would have given me the chips to maybe get into the money.

$10 buy in real $$$ PLHE tourney. About half the field gone. Blinds at $50/$100. I get AK EP. I decide to try to get the blinds, and/or hit a flop.

I raise the pot. One caller. Flop is TT6. Maybe he has a small PP, and maybe this TT scared him. I go for it. We get all our chips in.

The other player, also all in, turns over 78. Wow. For all his chips, he plays for an inside str8.

WE WANT PLAYERS LIKE THIS IN OUR GAMES.

Randy

PS, of course you know what the river was, OTW, I would not have remembered this hand to post it.

:roll:

Randy,

Tough luck. Put this player in your memory and hope to play against him often.

We need his kind so we can make money. Called pre-flop with middle connector. Put all his money in with 8 high.

Maybe you could send his picture in or post his schedule so we can find his games

Comment

LOL. Agreed Buschman.

Randy

PS I usually put these players into a spreadsheet but was a little hacked this time and now have forgot their name. ops:

Comment

Working...
      X