PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final table 20fpp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final table 20fpp

Hi i entered the 20fpp bronze tournament with 2692 players and reached the final table then got to heads up with only about 20% of the chips but managed to claw back to just under level then was allin with A6 only to see kk once hes cards were revealed but i hit no ace. i am very happy to have finished 2nd and won $117 but 1st tastes and looks so much better lol. maybe next time.umbup: good luck at the tables umbup: jokerace68

Nice one JokerAce68 umbup:umbup:umbup: Feeling like a poker player - "Wanted to win that one". Huge achievement in a large field fpp free-roll to get head's-up.

Comment

Wow, congrats jokerace!! vn umbup:

Comment

Well done, you can do #1!

Comment

Originally posted by Nataraj1 View Post
          Well done, you can do #1!
          Thanks guys i played again the next day same tourney 20fpp 2500+ players and finished 10th would of felt great to make the ft on two consecutive dayumbup: jokerace68

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.