PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what I did to annoy you, Poker gods, but here is a peace offering....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what I did to annoy you, Poker gods, but here is a peace offering....

So I have to ask the question....

A big enough gap for a doggie to sit in-between in stunned silence yikes, lol

Hope things turn around for ya bhoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
      A big enough gap for a doggie to sit in-between in stunned silence yikes, lol

Hope things turn around for ya bhoy!!
      It has been pretty brutal, and I am feeling a little sorry for myself, but iam going to continue plugging away at it.

I thought the dogs face summed it up pretty well, on too many occasions I haven't even been able to process what has happened for me to lose the hand until after a session, and then been left stunned.

I Refuse to post bad beats, but there was an amusing one yesterday where I got it in 3 way with AA, one villain had KK and the other had A8o. Neither me or KK won the hand when the board gave the idiot an 8 high rivered straight.i can be amused by it now but I've never run as bad as this in my life.

Comment

Today has been a day a little like this too where all villains were given their cards despite worse odds...

Comment

I can relate.

I'm having the worst run of my life, capped by the most ridiculous hand I've played this year.

I open AA, get 3 callers. Flop comes A93r. Four players check. (I see no value in betting top set here, as villains can't have anything). Turn 9. Four players check. River 3.

So the board is a strange double-paired A9393 with no possible flush or straight. I lose to precisely two combos. I overbet and get shoved on. I snap-call, expecting to see a slowplayed 9 or some random pocket pair that thinks I was trying to get him off a chop. Villain has quad threes. It's kind of amusing that we both slowplayed two streets with sets/boats, and money only went in the pot after villain hit a one-outer.
          I don't get one-outed for my whole stack very often, but when I do, I make sure I have aces full.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do other people like these inspirational posters? y/n??

Comment

I try to find those kind of posters motivating but then this happens....

Comment

Yikes! It's growing

Looks like you could fit an entire pack of snow dogs in that gap there bhoy ... looks like I've got my work cut out for me in trying to find a motivational poster to make that one seem better

Comment

Hideous runbad. #WhenWillItEnd ?
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                    Yikes! It's growing

Looks like you could fit an entire pack of snow dogs in that gap there bhoy ... looks like I've got my work cut out for me in trying to find a motivational poster to make that one seem better
                    I don't think such a poster exists.

I'm actually in fairly good spirits poker wise, which is ironic given that I have been despondent about poker so often recently, yet I am $166+ down on where I should be and havent cashed out in a huff or jumped limits etc.

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
                    Hideous runbad. #WhenWillItEnd ?
                    I think the month might be at an end for me anyway, so hopefully next month has some run good in store, I had been contemplating going for Gold Star but I might bust my roll at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
                      I don't think such a poster exists.
                      lol umbup: umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.