PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess a one outer is the worst bad beat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess a one outer is the worst bad beat!

We have Aces full of Tens and all-in on the turn.

I think can beat that!! Few days back had 66 on limprd pot flop was 664 and I lost to AA
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's a sick beat for sure.. but why so small of a bet on the turn... the bet sticks out like a sore thumb.
      A std bet is 1/2 pot.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Roslyn, runner runner Aces? Two outs, bad run out. John, it was a small bet to get raised "oh look at that horrible Ace". Not fooling you though. umbup:

Comment

Runner-runners are "worse".

When all the money went in on this one, you had 97.72% equity, so it's obviously pretty rare to get one-outed with one card to come (a one in 43 chance), but with Roslyn's flopped quads vs runner-runner quads, she had 99.9% equity with two cards to come (a one in a thousand chance).
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Don't know if Roslyn's hand was all-in on turn seeing an Ace or on the flop with two cards to come.

I still had the case Ace for quads - one out each to improve relative hand strengths. Did my boat sink 0.18% of the time.

Comment

i got beat by a 1 outer today as well it was horrible

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.