PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out the WCOOP, 300 from cashing with this SICK beat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out the WCOOP, 300 from cashing with this SICK beat!

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...991_B7D6E7F1E8

Couldn't have got it in better, would have basically guaranteed me a cash, which is massive considering the other protégés got knocked out early and put me in great shape for the PCA package!

But there's still 2 more to go....

Unlucky Rob, on to the next one Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great comeback you waged there Rob - GL with the next two!! umbup:

Comment

unlucky, i bet you were loving the turn card for the seal.better luck in next one

Comment

Was following your tweets throughout and you seemed to be going well until that hand, pretty brutal. Good showing though and I'm sure you'll play just as well in the next and get some $$$.

Oh and yay, freeroll for me #RobLastLonger

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes I'm pleased you're all freerolling! And if you're not the hashtag is #RobLastLonger next time...

Comment

I be doing same hastag like before and getting in to all #Roblastlonger freerolls GG sir. Where i find da freeroll btw?
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm not sure, but I thing there are instructions on the Pokerstars blog

Comment

Originally posted by Roslyn_akka View Post
                  I be doing same hastag like before and getting in to all #Roblastlonger freerolls GG sir. Where i find da freeroll btw?
                  Originally posted by Rob Sharona View Post
                  I'm not sure, but I thing there are instructions on the Pokerstars blog
                  Hi guys, All the details can be found HERE Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.