PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new personal best!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new personal best!

Here we go again!

I barely played this summer, due to a lack of time.
    I got back to the tables last weekend, and won a 30$ in the FT of a turbo event. Started mixing in a few turbos in this week's grind, and boy did it pay off!

Yup, that is a 2nd place in a 3000+ turbo for a little over 220$! Another cool boost to my BR, after trimming it down over the summer for my first ever purchase with poker winnings! Looks like it might not be the last!

Welcome back! Congrats on the great score. Hope this might be the start of a much grander plan to grind up your roll!

Comment

And the heater goes on! The payday is quite smaller, but it is nonetheless the biggest field I have ever conquered for a W. Keep'em comin'! umbup:

Comment

Just caught this... grats on the score(s) simon!

Comment

Think I bought some shares from you last Winter, and remember you squeezing tourneys in between hockey games - looks like all that practice day after day paid off - really great to see happen to someone at PSO ... congrats!! umbup:

Comment

Keep em' coming indeed, awesome job Simon! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Great score, Simon. I like this 0.82 Turbo, it's great value and with less degens that the freerolls.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.