PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

200NL Live Cash Game - Runner Runner - Raiser's Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200NL Live Cash Game - Runner Runner - Raiser's Rant

So the story goes .... I've seen a lot of new players ranting about being sucked-out on while playing online and I keep telling them that 'That's Poker' and it happens in live games too. Now I can provide proof that it happens live also with this hand below from a live 200Nl cash game I was playing in my local card room last night. I flop what I would expect to be the nuts OTB, guy in the big blind shoves over the top on my flop bet, I snap call and then this happens: Oh well, that's poker! After 3.5 hours of play I recovered to cash out with €10 profit, after that beat I'll take it! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Painful! How many beers did you have after that?

Comment

Ouch. That's a particularly sick runner-runner. Where did all those jacks come from?

P.S. Lol at villains stacking off with those hands.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.