PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

really...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really...

it's been unreal yesterday, i'll just play elsewhere for now and see if there are any differences regarding these "runs" where you just can't win (except, maybe, playing crap). the two hands i share here are just nice examples. the first one isn't really a bad beat, the guy had outs on the flop, but still... the second one is just, let's say, funny.

23o vs two overcards is going to win 1 out of every 3 times.

JJ will win vs AA 20% of the time preflop, 8% of the time after a missed flop.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks john,

i'm aware that neither of these hands is a lock at any point, my statement is that there seems to be a pattern on winning/losing runs, it's more of a sensing matter than hard fact, at least in my case. i'm outta here for now to explore different (and new) waters, we'll see what's happening there. i'll miss the great gui, to me the best out there, but that seems to be an inconvenience i'll have to deal with

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.