PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going All In with 25 Big Blinds behind Two Limpers with Ace Jack off suit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Going All In with 25 Big Blinds behind Two Limpers with Ace Jack off suit.

    Double Bracelet Winner




  • #2
    This might sound a bit harsh, but while his play was ridiculous, yours wasn't brilliant. I'm never open shoving AJo with over 20 big blinds!
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

    Comment


    • #3
      **moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

      The key is standard bets and raises. The only time that I want to shove is if a standard bet pot-commits me (puts 1/3 of my chips in the middle) or if I'm sure I will be ahead after all 5 cards on the board are shown.

      the best decision here.. raise to 350, not more, not less.

      John (JWK24)
      Last edited by JWK24; Thu Jul 31, 2014, 12:08 AM.
      Super-Moderator



      6 Time Bracelet Winner


      Comment


      • #4
        With playmoney you can expect anything. People just dont care

        Comment


        • #5
          What are your thoughts here?

          Preflop you have a 62% chance to win this hand he has 38% so not even a 2:1 advantage for you.

          How ever if we give him a 10 call your hand is behind that range he has 57% chance to your 43% if we increase the % to include all hands upto 69s we only have 60% pre flop. And against ANY hand (ie he doesn't look just calls we have 64%

          Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

          13 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            putting aside the call and how the board run out why on earth did you jam AJo into a multiway limped pot to start with ? That sort of play is going to end in trouble more often than not ,Either flat take the flop and review or put in a solid reraise of about 4-5 BB (2 BB +plus 1 BB per limper) he they reraise again fold your proberly behind to AK plus .But Im not jamming AJo . as for the call from seat#4 .well I wouldnt have but thats poker

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            X Cookies Information

            We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.