PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Profess Awe P5 Triple Crown Winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profess Awe P5 Triple Crown Winner

Hi all.

I don't really like bragging too much. But I doubt my poker life will get much better than this.

"The PocketFives Triple Crown celebrates a great accomplishment in online poker. The Triple Crown winner is the latest person to win three different tournaments on three different sites over the course of one week (any seven day period)."

Until someone else does it I am the Triple Crown winner! I shipped a reversed mix max MTT on Stars.fr on Thursday. Followed that up with shipping the Friday Challenge on 888. Only managed a 4th on Saturday. Won one of the MAJORS on Party today.

Thanks to those PSOers who railed, you know who you are!

Congrats to PSOers spand42, Feskprins and PlasticPearl who also have been doing fine MTT work this week. Sorry if I missed anyone
    Last edited by Profess Awe; Mon Jul 28, 2014, 03:49 AM.

GREAT JOB!!! Few more and they need new Crown tittle!!
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

That is absolutely amazing! All the hard work pays off. Congratulations. umbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's you Prof, well done. umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

WD, grats on the title... sicko! should get a customized bracelet for you here. I'm sure it could be done?

Comment

awesome! winning just one is already hard enough lol umbup:

Comment

Awesome, great job Prof! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Was a lot of fun railing you! Getting the triple crown is an amazing achievement and especially given how quickly and in what manner you did it. Some excellent poker there and MUCH deserved! umbup: .......
                Last edited by Feskprins; Mon Jul 28, 2014, 12:45 PM. Reason: Cake is always the reason

Comment

Well Played

Comment

It's such a great achievement that news of it is even trending on YouTube. Congrats, buddy! umbup: #AllAboutTheHashtags
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
                      It's such a great achievement that news of it is even trending on YouTube. Congrats, buddy! umbup: #AllAboutTheHashtags
                      #soawesomeihadtomakeasinglelineposttoacknowledge

Comment

Big congrats - great achievement. umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

big Congrats Prof very well done

Comment

Wow, this has been pretty cool to be able to congratulate you *every* day on making a huge cash Profess!

From all the stories I've heard from the tourney grinders like you and Snake Glory, it seems like the low periods can be long and tough - so it's nice to see that there's periods that are super sweet as well, to make it all worth the while. Really happy to see all these great wins happening to you $$$ (!!), along with the Triple Crown - enjoy!!

Comment

Profess needs a Crown fit for a KING

congrats more $$$ to come

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.