PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop and come back tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop and come back tomorrow

I'm not the guy who will cry about bad beats. It happens and you can't do anything about it. Sometimes you have a feeling that you are destined to lose every hand, it's like software made you "the chosen one". Every time you're strong but at the end there is always one stronger. Here are the few hands from my session of 45 min. so when things go this way I think the best thing you can do is to just stop playing, take a break and come back another day, because situations like this really annoy you and because you want to win your $ back you start making even more mistakes and you end up losing much much more. also you know it's time for a break when even your aces don't work. In 43 min i was dealt aces 9 times, only 2 times I saw the flop and of course one of that 2 times villain made a set aaand for the bonus hand from premier league it's not a bad beat ofc, it's a flip, but it would be nice if i win some of them for a change thank you and good night
    Last edited by Nishkey; Wed Jul 23, 2014, 05:12 AM.

Didn't look at any hands. Only 45 minutes, so how would you feel after 10 hours of the same. Then see the same repeated for 1 week, then 1 month or for maybe one year or two?

Stop, take a break and be bank rolled in your games. You could read the fly cover of a book on the psychology with out buying it. It says that "a perceived injustice leads to poor decisions" then... blah blah blah - you tilt and chase losses by moving up stakes.

No..., stop that's the only thing that makes sense. Now while I'm making posts on this forum I have stopped playing poker.

Well for at least 1 hour. I'll be back.

Comment

same thing happened to me for a month which made me quit playing on here.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.