PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can you really do when you get constant bad beats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can you really do when you get constant bad beats?

For some reason every hand where I should be a huge favorite I get a bad beat, It's like I cant even win a hand anymore. Even if I raise or go all in pre-flop with pocket kings people will call with anything two cards because they know they will suckout on me and I expect it to happen most times. It's strange because on other poker sites I'm actually doing well and win tourneys here and there so I know I'm not that bad of a player.

It's just bad luck, you can't do anything.

Comment

do you have a poker tracker or are you relieing on you memory because for some reason we tend to forget the good and remember the bad. But just in case i will make a note so I can play all my cards if we are at a table together.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.