PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Stack Madness - 5NL Cash Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Stack Madness - 5NL Cash Games

After pretty bad session at 10nl zoom I decided to play some 5nl zoom. Started out with a sick hand and felt nothing was going my way. Then something happened. A big thanks to the 5nl fish , 72BB/100. 1k hands. 10nl really seems like a different game , hard to get paid and lots of aggression preflop.
    Bracelet Winner

Is this from 1 session? I dont get that many sets and straights in 20k hands. I might have a look at full ring 5nl they seem to be stacking it off with much worse than 6max.

Comment

I can confirm that fullring is full of mega fish, these zoom tables are worse than 2nl 6max.

Comment

Yes just 1 session , 2 tabling. Full ring is kinda the default games recreational players will sit down at over 6max. So getting payed when your on a sick heater is more common. umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well I know Phil Gordon doesn't believe in rushes. But I think even he would have to concede that this is some run good if there ever was any.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.