PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Win EVENT 71 NLHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Win EVENT 71 NLHE

PSO SERIES OF POKER Well, I had some luck and a couple of decent plays along the way. I made 3 mistakes and two of which I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar. Thankfully I squeaked it out to the final table with a decent chip stack. Back and forth good hands and river winners and losers. The last hand was kind of crappy. I went all in with 9 7 off. Not a usual play of mine but a push fold suggestion. I tried it and got lucky against 99. Pulled the straight. Fantastic game by everyone and I was getting closer the last couple of weeks with 3 2nd place finishes. Thank you guys for helping me learn how to play better every
    Bracelet Winner

Glazed over I guess. Main Event started very shaky for me but once I settled down it went well, mostly. I had made it to the final table and after a bit found myself in 1st briefly, then 4th, then 3rd, then 2nd. Then I was facing off with Kiwi. I had KJs and threw a raise out. KIWI raised a little more and I called. Flop 10, 9 and something else....I read, straight, yes I was blind...it didn't exist yet I saw it and raised, when all was said and done I lost to pocket Kings. All because I glazed over and saw, evidently, what I wanted to see. I will be careful not to play fictitious hands in the future. It cost me the tourney and at the very least second place. Rant over...I'm ranting at myself. Ugg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.