PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

full-full

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full-full

just to share this one and see if anyone has some comments or thoughts about it... i acted a bit desperate, but my stack wasn't that huge anymore at that point.

Couple of limpers, I think I would just shove directly pre-flop instead of limping. You have 8 bb left, so it is basically push or fold. Losing to a full house on the river is unlucky, but not much you can do about that.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

glad you say that and you're most likely right. my reasoning here was to get a cheap shot to flop a set. would have gone all in then or folded otherwise and have a couple of hands left to see... on the other hand flopping the set i wouldn't have left any leverage with that little chips to deny pot odds, so yeah, shoving and finger crossing next time

Comment

Yes, normally limping is the right play to see a cheap flop indeed, but you don't have the chips to gamble on a 1/7 chance to hit a set and fold if you don't hit it. and as you said yourself, you were basically pot comitted at that point
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.