PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few big cashes lately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few big cashes lately

Herro, long time no see! Haven't posted in a while, been lurking mostly as of late. I don't think I've ever posted an achievement thread but I guess now is the right time to do so. A few days ago I binked the 4.40 and have reached quite a few final tables and final two tables and an incredible amount of very deep runs, and today I binked the heads-up winner-takes-all scheduled tournament. I feel like I've improved quite a lot since I started taking poker seriously (studying, analyzing, training sites etc) at the start of the year and it all started with PSO. I owe the trainers and community everything. If a major fish like me (you all remember my cash review Dave did....) can be moved to the right path, so can all of you. Keep working! umbup: ....

Good to see ya Fesk! Keep the big finishes coming.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Feskumbup: more big wins to come

Comment

Originally posted by Feskprins View Post
        and it all started with PSO. I owe the trainers and community everything. If a major fish like me (you all remember my cash review Dave did....) can be moved to the right path, so can all of you. Keep working! umbup:
        bwahaha, that's a great story - I can totally relate Huge congrats on all the success feskprins!! Awesome!! umbup:

Comment

Brag now, cake later

Comment

Cheers everyone umbup: If I bink the WSOP Main Event I'll buy every active forum member a cake each. ....

Comment

Good stuff Fesk! Great to hear good news stories in the forum, well done mate! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.