PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spring fever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring fever

To my surprise, I found I won the spring fever series. (play chips) I was certain Ed had won. As it turns out I just didn't know how they scored the series.

I am really not posting this here to brag, I really wanted to thank all the folks who worked to put it together and also thank all the players who made it so competitive and fun to play.

I am looking forward to the next series, though I don't know that I will play as many games, but I will try to play one or two per day.

Thanks again and gl to all the players in the next one!

John (FireMedic815)
    Last edited by FireMedic815; Tue Apr 22, 2014, 07:26 AM. Reason: added play chips
    Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

call the medic there is a fire over here.... nice one... being the first one i played in... it was fun to play fellow members... and will b there for the next 1... congrats umbup:

Comment

Congrats

always a battle in these and job well done as it no easy task.

I have plans for the May series to run May 2nd thru May 11th very good luck to those who take part

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very well done Firemedic - I was pretty sure you had it locked up. It is a great achievement. umbup: From my point of view I was some way behind and knew I needed three big scores on the final day to have any chance - I had two good tournaments with a win and a second, but blank in the other two. Very happy with finishing the series well for the third place spot. It is a very tough tournament series to win - but also the most enjoyable games going. I echo your thanks to PSO staff for setting up these series and to all those take part. See you in the May series. Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well Done Fireumbup: Cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hey Ed. great play. I thought you had it because I wasn't aware of how they scored. I was going by the home game club leaderboard. It was a nail biter there at the end which made it that much more fun. umbup: see ya in the next one

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              Well Done Fireumbup: Cheers
              Thanks eff, I tried to bluff the 72 a couple times for you, but I never got it through. That is why I ask for lessons on playing that hand

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.