PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my worst bad beat, ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my worst bad beat, ever

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...271_DAB40C964A

I have no words

First, I am really sorry for this beat - But i think it looks worse than it actually was

His outs on the flop were a Queen (4) and runner/runner Aces or Tens
    To the turn, he had 4 outs (8%)
    To the river, he had the Queen outs (4), plus the final Ten (1) and also Aces (3) giving a total of 8 outs (16%) to the river.

This I think works out to be an aggregate of 12% from the flop and for me doesn't qualify for bad beat as I personally want to see single digit probabilities from when the money goes in.

Had he not had the Queen outs for the straight, I would agree that this was a case of either Ace Runner/Runner or Ten Runner/Runner or a combo of the two, but the Queens tilted it a bit for me

Comment

Didn't have straight outs on the river as Hero had FH.

Comment

Oh, of course /facepalm

So that is 8% at each street, yup pretty bad beat.

Comment

So so sick geeeeeez! On the bright side its just $1

Comment

Backdoor quads looks really horrendous, but villain had 13% equity when all the money went in on the flop. When he "improved" on the turn, he's down to a one-outer though (2.3%), so that's pretty sick.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Interesting hand for sure. This is not me moaning about this hand, i simply wanted to share the pure joy that is poker

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.