PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK second time in a day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK second time in a day...

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24** Hi D0M41N! The problem with this hand is in the way that it is bet. With a premium pair preflop, I absolutely must make a standard raise, which is to 3BB+1BB for each limper (120 chips). Betting less gives the opps the correct odds to try to outdraw me. When I give the opps the correct odds and do end up getting outdrawn, it's my own fault that I lose the hand. On the flop, I get an overbet by an opp and a call of it. With an overpair to the board, I'm going to re-shove here and hope that nobody has 2 pair nor outdraws me. The big problem though, was the limp preflop, as I gave the opps the correct odds to be in the hand, then when they hit a pair, there are plenty of opps that won't (nor should for a small number of chips) fold a pair. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.