PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK vs QQ vs JJ vs 1010....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK vs QQ vs JJ vs 1010....

You can guess which hand won....

Sick!!! Sick!!!!!

That's craazzyy.

Comment

Originally posted by jysteruk View Post
      You can guess which hand won....

Sick!!! Sick!!!!!
      Who made the mistake?

Comment

You didnt shove because....?

Comment

Usually I would but this hand for some reason I didn't.
          I don't like getting hands like this UTG when I have around 15-20bb because everyone usually folds to the shove and the hand is wasted. I was hoping for one caller at least.
          Afterwards and seeing what called I felt a little sick.
          Maybe the 1010 would have folded if the other 2 had called my shove.
          But I still think he would have called and the result would have been the same.

Comment

Yeah i'd just shove this pre flop every time with the blind levels at what they were. Your 7k raise meant you were basically pot committed so your chips were going in either way! still a sick hand.

Comment

i dont think him shoving or not wouldve made any difference at all , yes he shouldve but they all had pps so very unliekly anyone was folding for his allin. And to be honest even the outcome wasnt that shocking i have seen this happen many times on here, its just horrible as all 3 higher pairs must all be thinking they have it in the bag on that flop no flushing no straight couldnt ask for a cleaner board.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.