PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA flopped top set MAX VALUE OWNED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA flopped top set MAX VALUE OWNED

This guys online id actually had "meathead" in it! What a meathead... Value owned myself against a villain that doesn't have a fold BTN.

What a meat head... lol

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...847_95D354A18B

I don't think it's that terrible tbh, and you never made a bet yourself when behind, so you didn't literally valueown yourself. Villain can have a bunch of two pair hands and worse sets too. I think you have to pay off pretty often.

At least you didn't shove the river.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

this seems a regular problem if players have any type of draw they seem to happily call anything no matter what you bet

Comment

it nuts how many people call draw's when they shouldn't be and get paid off.it's really annoying when they chase a gutter and catch on the river.not a fear in hell would i hit if i chased that

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.